If the product is found defective within 14 days of receiving the product, customers can contact our Customer Services department for a replacement request. Please be advice the warranty includes a free exchange of a replacement unit but not refund of money.
If the product is found defective after 14 days of receiving the product, Reto Project will provide a 90 Days limited warranty to ensure that our products are free of defects. Customers are required to return the defective unit, and they're responsible for the return shipping fees, and Reto Project will not reimburse return shipping fees on items after 14 days from the day of purchase.
This limited warranty does not apply:
- To cosmetic damage, including scratches or dents;
- To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, misplacement, or alteration;
- To damage caused by fire, earthquake, electrical power problems, theft, or other external cause;
- To damage caused by operating the product outside of Reto Project published guidelines and/or with incompatible accessories or a third party device;
- To a product that has been disassembled;
- To defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Product;
- If serial number has been removed or defaced from the Product;
- To damage caused as a result of improper transportation or packing/packaging when returning the Product.
All warranty claims have to go through our Customer Services department. Please create a support ticket with our agents.